There are several things that you can do if you want to be sure that your flight gets delayed. Or, if you want your flight to be on time, you could do the opposite.
5. Spend many hours discussing how good the weather forecast looks.
4. Declare to team mates that you are going to take your “last shower”.
3. Pack your bag for departure the night before scheduled departure.
2. Refrain from beer at dinner and go to sleep early the night before scheduled departure.
1. Stay up late the night before scheduled departure working on a project that absolutely needs to be finished before leaving for the ice and actually finish and submit said project.