Man how this internship is already flying by. This week has definitely been more technical. I have started to work with python programming for our data sets and turning them into graphs that we can analyze the geomagnetic fields from. I was really proud of myself for not being familiar with google sheets and just diving in and making 3 graphs in less than 2 hours. Data entry is pretty easy from our crowd-mag app. Then I also learned how to stretch data. By simply using programming techniques you can insert functions into google sheets that help you appropriately graph your data. Using different phones definitely has an affect on how much data is collecting from each phone. I have just chosen and received more information on the 3-4 sites that I will survey and conduct my research at. If anyone wants to go hike, the more data I collect the better. I will be breaking up each site per week. So this will take the next 3-4 weeks for me to collect, analyze, organize and read the data I have. I feel as if 1 week for each site gives me enough time to break down the data and structure it appropriately to make maps of it later. My sites all have different characteristics which will be nice to change scene. I thought that the elevator speech went pretty well and am excited that I have my title and question down. Just really trying to stay ahead of the curve and get stuff done earlier than later. Excited to attend my first ever Denver LGBTQ Pride. A small group of us are meeting up on Sunday to check out the parade. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

-Nelson