This last week I managed to get my first results and I am at the stage where I can now start to do research into everything else. Getting these results were very tricky though, as the first set I got were wrong as one of them was very vague and not accurate. Adding a few words and codes into the script eventually helped to get contour maps of the results. These results were proper and then it was just a matter of narrowing the results to the time span I needed.

Currently, my next task is to research El Nino and establish this research on my poster and presentation. This week I will also be finishing my poster and preparing my presentation. Wish me luck!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *