Last week’s work was so amazingly awesome! I loved the entire week! I know that I progressed further in programming, remote sensing, and self-reliance on my skills as a researcher. However, over the weekend I ended up feeling pretty bad. I ran into a rough spot in the class that I’m taking outside of this and ended up fixating on the misery and kept punishing myself for that. I also spent the entire weekend feeling really lonely and started to doubt myself and felt as though the enormity of my task may be too much for me to do really well. Also, I felt weirdly tired and my phone broke. Now, however, I fixed my phone I solved that assignment and I made a new friend. His name is Echo the Bat. I was looking at other sources to learn remote sensing other than the Middlebury College Remote Sensing Line (An Excellent Source!). I found on NASA’s page that there were remote sensing tutorials. One is using remote sensing imagery to track the migration of a bat. I found echo the bat taught me the applications of remote sensing. In addition, I signed up for python independent study and remote sensing independent study. My strength has returned and multiplied. I am ready to take this project and earn my evolution into an expert!

-Henry

One comment on “Flying Over a Rut with my New Friend Echo the Bat