*Excuse this post going up at such an odd time in the night, but I just had to let some of these thoughts escape my mind. *

This is the end! This is the beginning of the last week, and boy doesn’t this feel so surreal! As I’m working on finalizing my poster and PowerPoint- I’m just now realizing how much stuff has added up! I once heard a quote something along the lines that the flap of a butterfly’s wings could cause a typhoon half way around the world because of how quickly things progress- and that is a lot like how I feel now. It seems like not too long ago I barely got a grip on what I was doing, let alone became the expert. As content as I am with all that I’ve done- it still is so scary to think this is it. This is crunch time, and this is what matters most.  At the end of the week, I’m going to share my story and what I learned over the course of the last 8 weeks and invite everyone to take a peak into my world.  It’s exciting and oh so nerve wracking all at once. Another blog post coming soon- one about my actual progress and not just my emotions!

2 comments on “So this is it…

• I like your comparison of the RECCS experience to a butterfly’s wings causing a typhoon! It is a very challenging program that aims to help catapult students into finding success beyond RECCS.